Friday, December 31, 2010

End/Beginning or "Hello 2011"

WHAT A YEAR. So this is my new years eve/new years resolution blog... I think if I went way back to older blogs and read my old new years resolutions i would be disappointed, and sad. Fear is a disease. Its held me back from taking advantage of some good ideas and some good opportunities in the past. I've grown apart from good friends. And for what? I feel at times stuck in a cycle of fear and panic. I avoid things due to fear, and end up panicking making the totally wrong decision. Which leads me to fear the issue and ignore it. I don't want to be a worrier, so I ignore something, and then end up forcing myself to make a decision at the last minute with limited results because I didn't handle the situation properly. I hope to solve my problems of unorganization, unmotivation, unself-esteem, etc. But in the meantime life and opportunities and friendships/relationship are passing or failing to materialize. I have hope for the future, i'm not giving up and i'm ready to commit myself 100%. I just gotta make an opportunity happen. I was wrong for years thinking that an opportunity would find me. It was naive and foolish. I don't want an easy road, but I need to be organized and syncopated to the rhythm of the world.

My New Year's Resolutions are:

1. Budget/Save money/GET ORGANIZED

2. Get the hell out of Savers

3. Reconnect with the people I love

4. Take my spiritual quest to the next level

5. Begin my nursing career



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment